Episode #105 of The Starting Zone: To Tweet or Not To Tweet is ready for Download! The World of Warcraft Podcast for New Players and Experienced Players is back to talk about Blizzard Entertainment’s MMORPG video game, you know, the one we all love!
THE BREAKING WIND: This week we covered the top news stories in and around the World of Warcraft!
- Method EU takes World First for Black Rock Foundry!
- World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor Patch 6.1 releases February 24th!
- We review the major 6.1 changes one more time!
- The Iron Docks Quest Hub Fails to make Patch 6.1
- Apexis Dailies have been changed and a lot of people are sad!
Helping Hand: This week we cover a topic that does not get a lot of love, but it is really important for Players who WANT to get better! Player Positioning and Character Positioning! Folks, it’s more than just ‘don’t stand in the poop’.
The Round Table: This week we tackle the topic of the Twitter UI that has been integrated into World of Warcraft, and what it may mean for other services potentially hitting Azeroth!
We also get into some Listener Questions and Comments!
The Starting Zone is produced by Spazbot Studios, Good Shows by Good People Visit them today! Also, The Starting Zone is a proud member of The Signals Media All Star Network, Check out all the Awesome Shows on the network today! It’s okay to stick their shows in your ears, Really!